Friday, May 31, 2013

MINIMALIST: Wise words from Viviene Westwood




These wise words from Viviene Westwood define the mentality of the Minimalist! I found this quote on pinterest (Pinned by  Sass Brown, author of the book Eco Fashion) and just had to share it on the blog. 
 
EXCESSIVE BUYING
One of the first things that I noticed when I came to Europe was that there are plenty of affordable clothing options.  Shops like H&M and Zara make it easy for girls and guys to be fashionable on a budget. Another thing that I noticed were the mountains of clothing that girls were taking to the register. Perhaps affordability has motivated 'excessive buying'. The culture of online shopping and fashion blogging have unequivocally contributed to this fast fashion theme. I just hope that people do start to curve their spending and take on Viviene's wise words.

Watch this space for TIPS regarding being a minimalist!

No comments:

Post a Comment